top of page


The Link is the former Tadley Community Centre following a re-branding exercise in 2017 to increase the appeal of the building for hall hirings. The original centre was opened in 1958 and was a former US airforce gymnasium.
The existing building replaced the original centre in 1994 and was built by Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council, and handed to TDCA on a peppercorn lease to be run for the benefit of the local community.  With an adaptable single storey layout featuring a two into one hall with sprung wooden floor, small meeting room and two committee rooms the facility is widely used for numerous activities and functions.

bottom of page